Mark:

Linux ETC has set ownCloud up for a client and has it as a "demo site" on our
web server as well.  It uses SabreDAV in the backend, so a little different
than the typical WebDAV for API calls.  We are still debating offering this as
a service as well for general public use based on the storage size allocated on
a monthly basis.

What else would you like to know? ;-)

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly
to the environment by saving paper.