Mike, you make choose to be 'village idiot', it's your right.
But your persistance handsomely makes up for whatever you think you lack.
If I had half of your persistance, I would actully accomplish things.
Hang in there pal, you're doing good...   :)
ET

Michael Havens writes:
You all know me. I'm the self-proclaimed village idiot.  I use linux 100%
on both of my computers. If the village idiot can do it amyone can. I run
Mint12 on my laptop and Ubuntu on the desktop. The only grief I've had with
this is when I first installed mint it would panic  when I was running it
on the battery. Thanks to you guys' recommendation that `lil problem was
solved by upgrading the kernel. (I then tried upgrading to an even newer
kernel but  it started to panic on battery again so I reset it to the