From: AZ Pete <p...@cactusfamily.com>
Subject: OT: Cellular Modems
To: "PLUG Discuss" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Monday, July 23, 2012, 1:40 PM

    Hi All,

      I am looking to pickup a cellular USB modem that my wife and I can
      use on her laptop when traveling (rather than relying solely on
      trying to find free Wifi).  I know that there are providers where
      I can purchase the modem device and purchase a month-to-month data
      plan. I'm looking to go pre-paid as I don't need (or want) to have
      a recurring monthly bill when I'm not using it.

      In case it matters, this would be for a Win7 laptop.

      Any recommendations??

      Thanks,

      Peter

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----