I have a mystery motherboard with what I believe is a Intel Nehalem server cpu.
I think the type of memory I need is PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz ECC memory.
The board seems to have a A, B, and C memory channel from what I can see on the
motherboard.
I believe I can either put two identical DIMMs in with one in channel A slot 0
and the other in channel B slot 0 or I can I think I can put three identical
DIMMs in slot 0 of all three channels.

I have tried PC3-10600 DDR3 Non-ECC DIMMs but I did not get any video,

Before I go out and purchase some new memory does anyone have any spare
PC3-10600 ECC memory DIMMs they could bring to a PLUG meeting so I can try to
see if that is the correct memory before I purchase new DIMMs?
--
Steven DuChene