Hope someone can provide some guidance on this question.

I have google for an answer, but it only leaves me more confused.

While I have one Google Voice number for my business, I would like to add
a second number for our personal use, but I can't figure out how to add a
second number.  When I log in to my Google Voice account, it shows the
existing number and I can't find a way to add a second number.

Do I have to have a second/separate Gmail account in order to get a second
number?

Or is there some way to set up both in a single account?  And if so, how
can I do that?