Since I signed up with my ISP I've had trouble with dns. Sometimes urls take a long time to resolve. Other times I get errors saying the url couldn't be found. Sometimes a page won't load properly because parts of it come from other urls and those don't resolve. Calls to tech support are a waste of time. So I want to host dns at home.