My buddy used to work there. I can't speak for their batteries, but they
manufacture power supplies under their own label as well as Dell and Lenovo.

I personally use the "pre charged" Duracell rechargeables. The key part is
buying the slow-self discharge types of batteries. They are typically marketed
as pre charged.

Eric