Hi Joe,
I am no expert on Facebook but I just returned from a week of seminars at Harvard Business School where they are researching Google and Facebook. Professors covered who is using Facebook and who is making money by using Facebook.

These experts were very informative and the information was very surprising.

I don't want to write down what they told us, but send me your phone number and I will gladly pass on the information.

Good luck.

Mike Enriquez