Hans,

This type of insecurity is rampant in all arenas of Internet accessible
mismanaged networks or mis-implemented systems.  It's not just Micro$not;
it's not just the startups or the non-technical; interestingly it is
historically this bad, and simply continues despite our forward race down
the information SuperDirtway!

We have identified the enemy, and it is us!

Laugh!

But the nature of profit DOES contribute to it!

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM, der.hans <pl...@lufthans.com> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> Should Cisco get part of the rental fee?
>
> http://arstechnica.com/**security/2012/10/cisco-**machine-gets-listed-by-*
> *blackhat-org-that-rents-out-**hacked-pcs/<http://arstechnica.com/security/2012/10/cisco-machine-gets-listed-by-blackhat-org-that-rents-out-hacked-pcs/>
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/
> http://www.LuftHans.com/**Classes/<http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/>
> #  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
> #  person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better
> #  be the kindest human being they've ever met." -- Rafe Esquith

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**