Hi everyone, there is an requirement for the following in Pune,
Suitable candidates can directoly contact thru email on the following address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please contact directoly on the above email id -- *Do Not send replies on the mailing
list*

Hi
Gaurav

WE need 2 resources, experienced on : PHP / My SQL / Unix  PLATFORM
contract basis of One month on site  in a MNC company located in Pune
(Shivajinagar)

Please ask the interested candidates to mail me the resume so that we can
arrange a interview accordingly. At the position required immediate joining
so on those candidates who can join on immediate basis only should apply

Regards,

For SHRO Informatics

Yusuf Saifee

( <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED])

~~~~~~~~~

>From
Dexter
http://dexter.ionichost.com

"Life though is clear, people still want to see colours"