Hi Anil,

--- Anil Wadghule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anybody have the software that can open the linux drives in Windows.
> That software must be the open source software. Like wine that can run
> Windows exes
> in linux, but is there that runs linux's programs? I have Mandrake
> 10.1 and Windows XP installed on my machine.

>From your mail it's not really clear if you just want to access files in the
linux partition of your hard drive (as in just read/write them) or you want
to run linux binaries on windows (the way Wine does). If you want to do the
former, have a look at explore2fs
( http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm ). If you want to do
the latter (ie: run binaries existing on the linux partition), well that's
not possible. OTOH, you can install cygwin ( http://www.cygwin.com/ ) to use
your favorite linux tools/applications on windows.

HTH
Regards
Steve