Hi,

this one is strange experience...
Blogger.com stopped loading itslef in my firefox, mozilla and konquerror,
unfortuanately its loading just fine with the neighbouring windows machine
and the IE.(don't know about firefox-windows).

Can anyone please verify that if linux firefox is not loading blogger?

Neways on further investigation the firefox javascript console was throwing
following error....

"Error: document.body.setHomePage is not a function
Source File: http://bogger.com/top.php
Line: 44"

Googling for the function shows that firefox does not support the function,
infact only ie does. but is this info really true????
did blogger site update broke its firefox compatibility? unfortunately i don't
see anything on google about blogger not working in firefox.... :(((

Right now i have fallen back to using mail to blog feature to update my blog.
But i will be forced to move to something else if no solution is found.

BTW the firefox ids itself as firfox default string only not as ie or anything
else just in case you are wondering i tried other identifications too.. no
vail.

BAIN
http://abhijit.adotout.net