The main problem with
> linux is that it tries to dictate how things should be
> done instead of asking how things are wanted to be
> done. There should be a Linux version completely based
> on majority voting about user interface by the USERS
> instead of Linux OS developers.
>
> - Gurudatta Raut

Thats an interesting statement. How many user interfaces ( I mean
desktop GUI) you know? Compare it to other OS available.. How many GUI
you get there?

Linux is all about freedom of choice , freedom of expression. You can
choose whatever you want.

I suppose you are not aware of Mandrake cooker and how Mandrake
packages are selected. Please go through their website and find out.
Your queries will be answered automatically.

-Sudhanwa