[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hi,

I am Pinak Deshpande,
I am installing Oracle 9i on Red Hat Linux7.3 but i am facing some errors
during installation.

As far as I know that is unsupported combination. I think you need RedHat 9 at least.

 Shridhar
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

Warning: Although Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure no viruses are present in this email; the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.