Hi,

This is becoming entertaining :-)

Gurudatta Raut wrote:

--- Sagar Gokhale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

MS destroyed OS2 wrap, Netscape, Unix, MAC, List

is

too long. We havent forgot all , Have we ?

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Novell Dos and another I cant remember.
There is no such thing as Novell Dos. BTW, Novell is far from dead, have you heard about SuSe linux - http://www.novell.com/linux/suse/

MS is Tryina kill Bittorrent too but Opera is
integrating it into itself, So guess Whos next On MS
hitlist.
Here's an interesting article on why good OSS ideas can't be killed once they become popular. - http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8187

Are U aware that MS is secretly creating a MS Linux,
betcha talking about www.mslinux.org ....ooooh I'm shaking with excitement all over !! ROFL !!!! (sad thing the site hasn't been updated in sometime, it's always a good one to pull off on fresh-and-new linux zealots :))

If you aren't then, I think I speak for all of us when I say, I eagerly await the day M$ decides release true OSS - 'cos that'll be the day software would be completely liberated.

Regards
Steve