I'm sorry,i rechecked BIOS Time and other OSs Clock aplt are working great.But ONLY FC4 clock is stopped everytime i shutdown the system,another idiotic thing i did was i adjusted time in FC4 and that changed BIOS time and hence other OSs time also.I think some thing is interferring with the clock applet!For u r knowledge i got FC4 DVD from LiFY which fails to boot in my machine due to some bug.so i tried twice to boot and SECOND time only FC4 DVD booted.These Problems may be peculiar to intel 915 machines?!¿
sreekuttan wrote:

Dear Prakash

i think this's nt related to OS but it related to ur mobo. pleae check all the setting of BIOS in every reboot, if the settings 'll b default this should b related to ur CMOS subsystem

i'm using FC4 but no pblm

Sree