On 8/12/05, Rohan Dighe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yeah the modem can remail ON all the time
> they won't charge u for your modem bieng enabled

you sure? my modem does the dialling when its turned on, so it logs
into BSNL with my user/pass and gives my PC a DHCP IP.

> the have log in and log out time only and in between that time only
> download and uploads are counted

so if i turn on my PC at 7pm then turn it off at 10am, but shedule the
download during NU... the BSNL service report will show the download
total between 7pm to 10am and charge you fully for that, i bet

> have u not seen the details of your internet usage anytime

thats the BSNL "service records" on the webpage you login to

> they do have a separator they simply enable all the connections and
> don't charge any upload download during that time period or during
> that day

you sure?

> i have used such type of things before

you really sure?

> don't worry !!!

really?!?! hehehe

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."