From: Eric Gundersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:51:24 -0400
Subject: Nice Drupal site
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey Varun,
I like you drupal site. Do you know  of any Drupal developers that
might be interested in telecommuting to  a DC based design firm? Here
is a job description if you want to  pass it around.
 --eric

 ----
 Drupal (php CSS) programmer to join our team 25K INR per month

  We are looking for a talented Drupal programmer to  join our team
and help build websites for progressive organizations  and causes. You
will be able to telecommute from your home office  using
IM/Skype/Vonage. We are looking for good and talented people  that
would like to grow with the organization.

  Essential  skills:

  2-3 yrs working experience in PHP running on Apache  and MySQL and
knowledge of CSS/HTML. Fluent in writing and reading  English.

  Creative. A lot of the work will involve coming up  with innovative
designs, online strategies, and ideas. The ideal  candidate will bring
to the team new and better ideas and have a lot  of fun trying out new
approaches.

  Independent. We are a small  team and want someone who works well
with a small core of dedicated  people and can work with little
supervision. You should feel  comfortable researching and learning new
applications on your own.

  Fast. We are constantly working under tight deadlines and  need
someone who thrives under pressure and long hours.

  Thorough.  All code will be written with detailed technical notes in
English.  You will need to keep detailed records of your hours for
client-billing purposes. We will also reimburse you for supplies
needed for your work (blank CD-Rs, Vonage, etc).

  Preferred:
  Experienced and/or interested in new online strategies
  Familiar  with U.S. activist bases
  Also fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese  a plus
 --
  Eric Gundersen
  Development Seed