Hi,

Jopasana (http://www.jopasana.com) is looking for the
following profile for its Pune office:

Senior Network Test Engineer (Role: Team Lead)
Education :
- BE Computer / Electronics / MCS
  or Diploma in Electronics + industrial experience
  or Science Graduate / PG + industrial experience
- CCNA (Required)
- CCNP (Preferred)

Experience : minimum 5 years

Technical Skills:

1. Linux (Redhat / Fedora / Mandrake / SUSE )
        Installation and Configuration
        Basic utilities like vi, find, grep
        LAN (multiple I/F per host)  I/F Card configuration
        Firewall, Proxy Server configuration
        tcpdump
        various shells and scripting (see #4 below)
        troubleshooting

2. TCP/IP protocol suite
        IP Addressing / Subnetting
    L2 and L3 protocols
        L2 / L3 forwarding
        DHCP, DNS,
        HTTP, FTP, SMTP
        Frame level knowledge of the above protocols

3. Networking hardware
        L2/L3 devices
        Cisco routers configuration
        LAN/WAN setup and troubleshooting

4. Scripting (Advanced)
        TCL/TK
        Perl
        Bash

5. SQA
        Test Automation - Test Plan generation
        Writing test scripts
        Understanding existing test scripts and their maintenance
        Defect tracking and report generation

6. Windows (added advantage)
        Exposure to all widows flavours
        Installation and Configuration (Esp. TCP/IP related)
        DHCP, DNS, WINS configuration
        Network Sniffers/ protocol analysers
        Firewall, Proxy Server configuration

Soft Skills :

1. Team player and Motivator
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Managing Customer Relationships

If you fit the profile and are interested,

1. Please send your resume to me at Atul Nene <atuln at jopasana dot com>
2. Mention that you saw the opening in this forum.

--
Atul Nene (tukamhane at imapmail dot org)
http://www.atulnene.com       >-x))>