On Thursday 02 February 2006 22:22, Manoj Ovhal wrote:
> > You may like to confirm if your USB modules are loaded by default
> > at boot time.
> > One of my friends on OpenSuse 10.2 had a similar problem with
> > Reliance LSP350R.
> > Currently I am working from Reliance LSP350R (Suse9.2).
>
> Hi Hemant
> Can you please mail me detailed how for the connection of LSP 350
> with Suse9.2
>

> Reliance has a funny way to dial to for the connection.
>
> > Your best bet would be to get the rconnect script. It works well.
> > Study the script to find out the fun :)
>
> Hi Sourabh
> I experienced the fun while connecting LG LSI 110 with Reliance.
> I modified the Reliance Script & then I got the success for LG LSI
> 110. But the rconnect.tar availlable on Reliance Webiste is only for
> LSP 340 & other instrument Its not for LSP 350.
> If you know the tweaks can you please mail me.
>
> Regards
>
> Manoj

Here is my /etc/ppp/options file:
---
lock
asyncmap 0
crtscts
modem
defaultroute
usepeerdns
name soman
noauth
---
The basic modem config is as follows:
Yast detects my device as
LG CDMA usb mODEM Qualcom cdma tECHNOLOGIES MSM
I use a USB cable to connect to my PC and the phone end is serial (there
is a USB to serial converter within the data cable.

Modem Device: /dev/ttyACM0  (you may need to confirm your device).
Tone Dialing
Speaker ON
Check Dial Tone
baudRate=57600
Modem Initialization String
Init1: ATZ
Init2:AT Q0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0

Phone No. #777
Username: 203xxxxxx (my phone no.)
Always ask for a password
Modify DNS when connected
automatically retrieve DNS
Stupid Mode

Also confirm if usbserial module is loaded else you can load it using
insmod / moprobe

Initailly you may try connecting as root and then try as a normal user,
as sometimes there are problems with some file permissions, which can
be detected this way.

Please let me  know if you need further details.

Regards,
Hemant