i have intermedia cable communications ( ICC) cable connection....is
exatt.net available on ICC ?

plz reply

On 11/1/06, श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 10:12, Vaibhav Kulkarni wrote:
> Maybe you could try Reliance.
> I'm having Reliance broadband connection since about a month. No
> problems till now. Charges are pretty OK too (Rs. 450 for unlimited
> download).

Damn if you do damn if you don't...

Reliance is chasing corporate customers.. apparently nobody believes that
one
can run a software business from home.. Lot of people don't believe that
and
treat the customers like slaves..

I wish I could pay 1000/- p.m. to get two independent links.. I am
willingto
do that only if I could.. Not many areas has more than one broadband
provider.

Shridhar

Send 'help' to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for mailing instructions.

                       WITH REGARDS ,
                                                 AMOD