Hi,

I am new and need some help regarding setup for internet connection at my
house. Presently using Mandriva 2006 Linux on a pentium machine with 256 mb of
ram.

Kindly let me know :

- Linux compatible DVD drive so as to install latest linux.

- What should be used tata-photon/ reliance / airtel / ??? along with linux.

- Information about prerequisites- steps/hardware etc...

* Any individual who could help with this setup (for "Pune" city ).

Kindly let me know if anyone can guide me on this.

Regards and Thanks,

Salil D.

Pune.