Karunakar's 19 days gestation period for replying to a stupid looking post is "PLUG Epoch (NextGen)"

:-)

On Thursday 19 April 2018 01:18 AM, G Karunakar wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:52:10 +0530
G Karunakar wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 18:30:09 +0530
shirish शिरीष wrote:

<snip - too long a thread>
Could you or anybody share why the public archives are from 2005
only.

If plug has been active since 2001 then why aren't the public
archives till then and only 2005.

  There was a change in list hosting in 2005. I think archives didn't
get migrated or the CD containing archive backup was lost in
transit!! Though some of pre-2005 mails can still be read on
archive.org.

This seems to be last archive containing old mails (till Sept 2005).

https://web.archive.org/web/20050912061649/http://www.plug.org.in/pipermail/plug-mail/
Might be possible to re-create html from txt.gz
Though still gaps in Dec 1998 to June 2001 , I don't believe
traffic was so low then (or archive url was different).

Karunakar

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
 is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and