On Friday 31 August 2018 01:35 PM, Dhanesh Sabane wrote:
On 08/31/2018 01:17 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:
Just to find out whats happening, I had visited the channel once in a while. Could not see any activity there.
But then, I was not active for that long to monitor things.

Can someone send some logs.

I don't think the logs are appropriate for the mailing list or even in a personal email for that matter. All of it is very controversial and no one would like to get in trouble here.

Please try keeping controversial matters out, otherwise please follow Raju Devidas's Advise...
--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
 is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and