On 6/23/05, Dong Calmada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I love Linux's CLI. With *icewm*, for instance, I just press the
> _Win+Spacebar_ combo and am ready to issue commands like playing my
> favorite mp3 playlist.
>
> Dong

is that a default icewm behavior? i have something similar in flux. i
mapped <accelerator-key>+A to launch aterm. but then again, i mapped
all common apps i used to an <accelerator>+<key> combo so I skip
launching aterm unnecessarily. :D

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php