Hello,

Has anyone encountered this problem (and hopefully, found a solution, hehe):

I have an sctp daemon running in a remote server. This daemon is used by an application (application A). I have another application (application B) trying to connect to application A (the one in the remote server). The problem is, based on the tcpdump, application A does not send an SCTP INIT_ACK as a reply to the SCTP INIT packets that application B sends.

Application B, by the way, is not using sctp daemon but lksctp. Would you know of any communication problems between sctpd and lksctp?

I will really appreciate if you share your opinion on what may be the cause of my failure-to-send-INIT_ACK problem.

Thanks.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.