sure no problem :-> just let us know if you need further help... plug would love to help anytime :->

fooler.

----- Original Message ----- From: "shahnawaz S.P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [plug] Out of order packets-TCP

Hi fooler,

No fooler, I was not ignoring  ur mails. Infact after
receiving ur reply only I analyzed more the contents
of the tcpdump.
The problem was for normal in-order packets it was
working properly, for out of order packets the server
was not able to reorder.From tcpdump I realized that
it is showing one extra byte in datalength and by
fixing it, it got solved.

Thanks!!
:-)
Shahnawaz.