Hi group,

I'm in a budget right now so I'm looking for a laptop within the
25-35k range, but preferably within 25-30k. I've been checking out
pccorner's site and found a few laptops with linux (linpus, first time
I've heard of this) pre-installed on it. Anyone ever tried these
laptops? Most of these are Acer.

I also found out from them that NEO is also a good choice if I want to
run Ubuntu from it but I'm not really sure if that brand is good...

My boss owns an ECS that works with Ubuntu Feisty , everything else
works out of the box except for the sound.

Can anyone here suggest other laptops that are fully working with linux?

Regards,
Elijah O. Alcantara
http://elijah.pinoguin.com
Web/Typo3 Developer, Sys/Net Administrator & Support
PHP Development ApS