Hi Rogelio,

By "donation", do you mean you'll be giving them away
for free?  You might consider "donating" them to PLUG,
and let PLUG handle the distribution for a minimal fee
to help PLUG beef up its funds.

It might also be a good idea for PLUG to keep some of
them, and lend them to those who need to dabble into
dragonballs.  I remember we once had an embedded-linux
group here.

BTW, what were they originally intended to be used for
(If you don't mind me asking)?  :-)

HTH,
-eric