On 11/1/07, Daniel Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> here's a link:
>
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2005/08/18/Big_Scary_Daemons.html
>
> or better yet try understanding this from its creator(?) cisco:
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00806f542b.html

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nfa/nfa_ug/nfa_inst.htm#xtocid147760
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nfa/nfa_ug/nfa_inst.htm#xtocid147760>

aru dyosko wish ko yan, main man sa cisco network monitoring but im just a

--
Destiny waits for No one. Silence.... silence... my faithful friend!