On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Ariz Jacinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How about adding RSS support on Mailman/Lurker?
> (http://www.google.ca/search?q=mailman+rss+feed)

*This* is a great idea. I recall Erin (ramfree17) requesting (or
suggesting) this feature before. Now I can understand his motivation
(locked down access at work) -- great for those like us who want to
read the conversations. There's always time to contribute to the noise
(heh), of course, when one has full access to email.

- Ian

> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Gabriel H. Mercado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> added! :)
>>
>> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Ian Dexter R. Marquez
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey, Gary:
>>>
>>> Hope you can add mine as well:
>>>
>>> http://iandexter.net/tag/linux/feed