From: Michael Tinsay <tinsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [plug] Kahel OS. Do IT Right.
To: "Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List"
<plug@lists.linux.org.ph>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 9:01 AM

It's their distro.  If they can provide a significantly faster (and still
stable) distro using this flag, we all can benefit from it.  Even if they fail,
their experience may lead to improvements to GCC or other areas in the open
source universe, maybe even to the kernel.  I say let them have a go at it.

Peace!

--- mike t.