Hi,

I do even use bazaar extensively at work. I encountered that prob where I
mistakenly include those big files but I remove them and include it in my
.bzrignore file to avoid them committing in our repository. VCS are used
mostly on files that aren't binary like scripts, office documents, text
files, etc.. But including those gig files like backups (.gz, bzip, zip,
etc) would not be a good idea because the fact that its hard to compare the
contents ("bzr diff" command) and it's not readable for humans.

Regards :)