Actually it's difficult to test because if you have a huge pool of
candidates and positions you have to hit all possible combinations
( and in the right order) to trigger the cheat in a test environment.
Bear in mind that the trigger does not have to come from one voter.
Requiring three voters to enter different trigger codes is very easy.
A simple disclosure of the source code will preclude this.

Regards,
Danny Ching