Hi All,

I have the following mail server setup: Fedora
11/Sendmail/ClamAV/SpamAssassin.  I would like to retrieve a few emails
quarantine by Clam AV.  Is there a quick, easy way to flush specific mail
from the queue?

After some checking, it looks like I either have to use older version of
Clamav (which provide a 'quarantine' option), use MIMEDefang or use
MailScanner.  Unfortunately, these are solutions going forward :-( in the
interim is there still a way to retrieve these mails.

'appreciate any suggestions/pointers you can give.  Thanks.

Regards,

--gene