Noong Thursday 10,March,2011 06:55 PM sinulat ni Linux Unix

> Hi Gurus,
>
> Any success stories on multipathing on SLES 10 using qla2xxx driver and a
> P2000 G3 StorageWorks?

>I something that conflicts between LV and DM.. Any suggestion or links?

if the conflicts is about the UUID duplicate entries - you might need to move
your
multipath bindings file somewhere available during initial bootup.
in rhel* -it defaults to /var/lib/multipath/bindings. i usually move
it to /etc/multipath/bindings since my /usr in a separate partition.

also, try using the multipath config files provided by the Multipath Enablement
Kit from
HP.

--

roderick e. tapang, rhce