Anti Static Foam Cleaner works for me. The brand I use is MOHA from the US..
don't know where to get them in Phils tho. a 1000Watt vacuum cleaner is also
handy, cos  they have the blower option too.

----- Original Message ----
From: "gmdum...@gmail.com" <gmdum...@gmail.com>
To: plug@lists.linux.org.ph
Sent: Mon, 28 March, 2011 2:37:56 PM
Subject: [plug] Fwd:  sorta OT electronics / maintenance question

----------
Sent via Bokia Email

------Original message------
From: <gmdum...@gmail.com>
To: <holden...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:27:25 AM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: [plug] sorta OT electronics / maintenance question

Or handyman/robinsons has a spraycan (sprayway?) section and they'd have the
electronic contact cleaner there.

National book store has the compressed air cans in the art section.

For heavy duty compressed air, naki-ki spray ako sa gasolinahan sa kanto- watch
out though, libre nga but you might end up with more air pressure than you
bargained for

cheers

Sent via Bokia Email