Hi all,

For those not following the Facebook group, there's been some talk
about revitalizing PLUG org and the website.[0]  Among other things,
I've started organizing monthly informal hangouts now; the first
one[1] was held at UPD, and it was great meeting both familiar and new
faces.

[0]  https://www.facebook.com/groups/22366806436/permalink/10151574268401437/
[1]  https://www.facebook.com/events/298119063657968/

This coming Saturday, I'm holding another hangout, this time in G+;[2]
if you guys have time to stop by and chat about PLUG, please do come
and don't be a stranger :)

[2]  https://www.facebook.com/events/632365203463186/?ref=2

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  zakame.net
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D