Hi everyone,

Anyone here have experience in implementing IP PBX using Elastix?

We have the following equipment and facilities:
-Internet connection (5mbps)
-Desktop computer core2 duo, 2GB memory, 500gb HDD
-1x TDM / FXO card 4 port with 1 port working (whatever it is, suggested to
have)
-Built in NIC plus 1x Dlink NIC
-2pcs of Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 IP phone

Notes:
>From online documentations and forums I should have the following:
-VoIP gateway service provider
-SIP Proxy of some sort
-Or other needed service provider.

Situation:
The intention really is to implement a company-wide VoIP implementation.
But initially IPPBX is desired first connecting the Cebu office and the one
in HK.

Anyone have the idea on how to go about IP PBX using only the above
equipment and facilities?

Any lead or definite reading material or suggestions will be appreciated.

Humbly,

Chris