What are the usuable formats for video streaming? (if you click on the
file, the browser render it immediately as video).

I ask this because the .mp4 output of ffmpeg is considered a corrupted
file by reconq and firefox browsers. But the original version reads
just fine.

I converted the .mp4 to .flv using kdenlive (it worked without hitch,
unlike openshot which crashes on me after several clicks on the menu).

But clicking on the .flv triggers an option to download and save, or to
open with a video player. Then it is downloaded first (a long time...)
before the player opens it.

I'm looking for a way to save the video in a form that what posted on a
website is streamed straight for rendering by a browser.

Greetings to all,

Obet