On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, DrHatch wrote:

> As a newcomer to the area, who learned of your group via Google and your
> web site, may I respectfully suggest that the site content (appearance
> aside) probably doesn't do what you mean it to do.
>
> Specifically, I found the following things puzzling or indicative of an
> inactive group:

Hatcher,

   Not being kept up to date is an issue separate from appearance. But, you
are absolutely correct that it's this mail list that provides the current
information on activities rather than the Web site. Newcomers cannot know
this.

   Volunteers to redo the site would be made welcome, but it might be better
to have more folks authorized to keeping it updated.

Rich