...misinformation is a better term. I have six people in my neighborhood who
are now using Linux just fine and they didn't know much about Windows. So I
proves to me that once the system is set up with all the basic programs a
person can do just as well with Linux as Windows. Ubuntu, Mint and Mandriva
are my favorites for first time users.

I just want to give managers and other employees at a Best Buy or Office
Depot the opportunity to try Linux out first hand. Once they use it the fear
factor is broken. It may not change any policies, but it will give them
knowledge of another OS that they may like more than they thought.