If you came to the LinuxFund party last week for LinuxCon, you saw how cool
Club 915 is.

Well, for those of us that miss Jax as a nice wifi-friendly downtown location,
Club 915 has offered their upstairs for use at no charge, provided we arrange
in advance and spend some money on food and drink.

Unfortunately, they don't have a projector or even a nice wall to project on,
but if we can sort that out, the place is ours.  The wifi was pretty spiffy in
any event, and they have a pretty well stocked bar and food menu.  Also,
they're a mere block from both the trolley and the Max for those of you in
transit mode.

I'll have more details about who to call soon, but feel free to start the
rumors.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>