My USB drive always comes to the Clinic with me. I keep all flavors of
Ubuntu for several releases back on it. It takes about four minutes to
burn a CD image from it using my laptop.

I have decent download speed with Comcast at home - about 2.5
MB/s. If the server or torrent is fast enough I can get a distro image
quickly. Last night I downloaded Karmic 9.10 x86_64 beta via torrent
and it took 12 minutes (over 200 generous seeders). If someone wants
something special, just let me know.

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:38:16 -0700
wes <p...@the-wes.com> dijo: