On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 23:05:30 -0800
Mike Connors <mconno...@gmail.com> dijo:

>John Jason Jordan wrote:
>> According to what I read, Rhythmbox is no longer being developed. I installed
>> Banshee, but I can't find any way to migrate Rhythmbox collections. There is
>> a File > Import Playlist, but it is looking for some kind of file other than
>> an .xml file.

>Or it could just be your lucky, err, unlucky day. Seems there was a bug
>with exporting Internet radio stations list. See thread
>http://www.mail-archive.com/rhythmbox-de...@gnome.org/msg04745.html

As far as I can tell, you just can't export a playlist from Rhythmbox. There is
the rhythmboxdb.xml file, which contains the data, but nothing else can read it.

That is, I can open the rhythmboxdb.xml file in a simple text editor and see
the URLS and names of the radio stations. Considering the time I've spent, it
would be faster to copy and paste twice for each station into Banshee.

But before I do it I want to be sure that Banshee can export its playlist file
in a format that other media players can read. Once burned, twice cautious.