> But her talks are OUTSTANDING, and I expect this
> to be the best General meeting speaker we have ever had.  Unless
> you have an emergency, life-saving surgery Thursday night, you
> should be there, and make room for others to be there.  If you
> have a school or work assignment due Friday, bring your teacher
> or boss, and in gratitude they will let it slide until Monday.

Here is an example of one of her talks
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1053309060448851979#
Also Steve Wozniak (co founder of Apple) is admin of her facebook fanpage.

> And by the way, she is brainy and attractive.  Some of you may
> have a geeky/loner weakness for that, and fumble into some
> inappropriate behavior.  Understandable, but please suck it up
> and behave yourselves.  Think of her as the smart sister you
> always wanted to have, and pay attention to what she has to say.

You might rethink having her as a sister if you watch that video, and
hear about how she tormented her brother with exploding capacitors as
a kid.