OpenSuSE has good Xen support built into it at both the kernel level
and the administrative level.  (That is, there is Xen support built
into openSuSE's admin tools - yast and yast2).
The current version of OpenSuSE (openSuSE 11.2) still uses Xen as it's
preferred virtualization, but I expect this will change to KVM as most
everyone seems to be changing.

I have used Xen - sometimes successfully and sometimes not so
successfully.  Xen works very well once implemented, but it can be a
bit difficult to implement.  At times I have had trouble building
virtual machines and getting all the networking straight and what not.
 And I have had trouble when I was running on old hardware that
required running in paravirtualized mode.

As a result, I use VMWare server a good deal more the Xen.  But, I
have had very good experience with both of these virtualization
packages.  And although I have had pain with each of these packages,
they both work well and I am not shy about using either of them on
production machines.

Of course,  KVM seems to be the future and I will probably be there someday.

David Mandel