Hello folks,

Due to Office Depot's unfair "14 day exchange only" policy I could not
just return Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7016 and get all my money back.
They offered me in exchange another 16" display Toshiba Satellite A665-S6067
Intel i7 quad core CPU laptop.

This one has nVidia GeForce GT330M graphic chipset and RTL8111/RTL8168
10/100/1000 Ethernet controller.
This laptop was significantly better than the previous one.
The graphic controller performs superbly, as well as its wired and WiFi network
interfaces.

The only caveat is that I cannot enable from Linux its keyboard back light and
keyboard
controlled functions like suspend to disk, suspend to RAM and others.
Though, sound volume and brightness adjustments work correctly.

I assume, that some keyboard functions require drivers which don't exist in
Linux yet.

Alex