I have been running a couple small sites (personal stuff and photos,
etc) for many years now with Comcastic - they do block port 25 now but
have (so far) left port 80 alone.  I use zoneedit to manage the IP in
case it changes - but it hasn't changed in over three years.  I also use
zoneedit to forward my emails (x...@mydomain.com) to their comcast
equivalents (x...@comcast.net).  No problems.  I think the key is to keep
the traffic low.  If you try to run a business they may not like it.

--
frank hunt
(L0F) R0B-ZAR1