OK, so there are a lot of solutions for SCO in general, but those won't help
my situation.  I'm looking for anyone that has some old SCO rescue diskettes
or CDs they can lend me.

Here are the details...

I have a new client with an old SCO system (Open Server 6 according to the
splash screen) that is in trouble -- root file system full, some file
systems corrupted.  All should be easy to fix once I log on as root, but the
system has a preinstalled menu that pops up for root logins (including
single user mode and file system recovery logins).  The menu includes an
item to go to the shell prompt, but it doesn't work, presumably because of
the various system problems.  The other menu items are similarly useless.
^C, ^Z, and ^\ won't get me out.  I can't log into other accounts due to the
system problems, so su is out.  Possible solutions I can see are:

1) Think of some clever way to escape or avoid the menu

2) Bring up a rescue system to resolve the various file system errors (and
maybe kill the stupid menu).  The root file system is vxfs.  Research
indicates that Knoppix and most Linux systems don't understand vxfs, though
I didn't have the media with me when I was there to try it.

So, my questions are:
1) Does anyone have any clever ideas about escaping the menu?
2) Does anybody have a bootable media that will allow me to reliably work on
a vxfs file system?  The hardware is a Xeon, and supports CD, floppies, and
perhaps USB for booting.  The disks are SCSI.

                                              -Brian Martin